Friday, September 19, 2008

Judge Parker's Courthouse

Judge Parker's desk
Gallows
The jail

We went to Judge Parker's courtroom and we got to sit in his chair. I said "order in the court". It was very fun. All the kids were gonna sit in the chair and there was so much kids I couldn't move. We went to see the jail. The ground is very hard. I thought the beds would have spiders in them since they are there so long. We saw the new jail. They were very high. The beds were like bunks. Then we saw a picture behind us and there was a guy w/ a hat that said Bill. I saw him trying to take the marshal's gun. Then we went to see the gallows. Me and my friends went under the floors. They took the rope down where they put their necks. I saw where they would open the floor. I got grossed out.

No comments: